currently have vacancies for Domiciliary care workers to work in the local communities throughout Dorset as well as contracts for Live In carers throughout the UK. For Domiciliary care we require our care workers to have a driving licence and reliable transport.
If you are interested in a career in care please print off the application form on
this page, complete it and post to us. Alternatively if you would like some more
information about what it takes to be a care worker please contact us and we will be
happy to discuss any queries or questions you have.
invest in our recruitment process to ensure that every person that joins
our company is fully trained and competent having completed a 12 week induction
training programme. We provide on-going training to Diploma Level 2 Health and
Social Care with opportunities to progress to Level 3, as well as specialist training
in various areas. The training programme is the same for our live in staff to ensure
that everyone has the same support from the Supervisors and Managers as well as
access to the same opportunities to develop their career and knowledge.
Whether you are an experienced care worker or just starting out in your care career
we have opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community
- male, female, younger or older - our staff need to be as diverse as the people who
use our services.
Download, Complete and Return:
is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion, striving to eliminate
discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. We
aim to create a culture of respect for values and to promote dignity, equality and
diversity. Our aim is to encourage individuals to develop and maximise their true
potential, we are committed wherever practicable to achieving and maintaining a
workforce which broadly reflects the local community in which we live.
We continually strive to provide equality and fairness to all employees and in the
provision of services and to ensure we do not discriminate on the grounds of gender,
marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, religion or age. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair
discrimination and all our employees, whether part-time, full-time or temporary will be
treated fairly and with respect. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any
other benefit will be on the basis of skills and ability.
- Create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued.
- A working environment which promotes dignity and respect for all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- Ensure training, development and progression opportunities are available to all, promoting equality in the workplace.
- Regularly review all employment practices and procedures to ensure no job applicants or staff are treated less favourably than others. Regularly reviewing
services to ensure they are accessible and appropriate to all groups within society.
- Treat breaches to our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy seriously and to take disciplinary action when required.
- Provide information and training to all employees so they are fully aware of the issues relating to Equality and Diversity and understand their responsibilities relating to them, ensuring the Policy is fully supported by all staff.
This applies to all aspects of employment, from recruitment to dismissal, as well as to all Clients and their representatives with whom we work. This statement and the
full equality and diversity policy will be subject to regular review.