Pauline Daniels, Experienced Care Manager started AAI Care in 2001 with a simple philosophy to provide care to a standard she would be satisfied to receive herself. She began with a small care team and has continued this ‘family’ feel as her business has grown.
AAI Care remains a locally based business with our head office on Portland from where we cover the whole of
Dorset. Pauline has always been and continues to be passionate about supporting the local community and its projects.
Now in 2014 Pauline has surrounded herself with a small, highly skilled management team who share her values. With nearly 100 years’ experience and numerous
qualifications in all aspects of the care industry between them, she has total trust in them to continue with her vision to answer one simple question:
“If we needed to be cared for in our own home would we be satisfied with the service we provide?”
Pauline's aims for AAI Care remain:
- Be the best providers of domiciliary care by never compromising on quality.
- Exceed the expectations by listening to and acting on our clients & carers needs.
- Share our experiences and knowledge to learn and improve our service
- Team work is essential for delivering first class service.
This ensures we all feel valued and respected by each other
The Pauline Daniels
heads the team inspiring everyone to assist our Clients to be as independent as possible. This ensures we provide an enabling service to encourage and assist them as much as possible. To provide an exceptional service to our clients, their relatives and work in close partnership with other professionals.
The Manager/ Coordinator
leads the team of dedicated Carers who are serious about the service they deliver. They all believe the only way to care for people in their own homes is to have a genuine desire to give those most in need a better quality of life by respecting their rights as an individual, keeping them safe from harm and most importantly, making them feel valued.
with a lot of experience in maintaining clear, open and transparent accounts as well as support to both Carers and Clients.
Quality and Business Development Officers
, whose roles are to provide support both to the carers and the clients through robust systems.
Business Administration Apprentice
- Ensuring all staff are well trained and complete regular updates.
- Providing open and clear guidance to both carers and clients
- Simple and robust complaints procedures for our clients and their family
- Pastoral support for our carers to support their professional and personal development
- Ensure compliance within current guidance and legislation
- Quick reaction and implementation of industry changes
- Networking with the local community and developing stronger links with other professionals
- Recognising new business opportunities and reacting to community needs
who, although the newest member of our team, is rapidly becoming invaluable with a ‘can do’ attitude and eagerness to learn.
who are experienced carers, still working in the field, now providing support to the carers with regular monitoring, mentoring and supervision to ensure consistent, professional and high quality care. They also ensure that our clients are satisfied by reviewing the care provided and problem solving.
from all walks of life and different ages to reflect the diversity of our clients and their needs. Each carer is fully trained and given opportunities to develop their careers within the care industry.
At AAI Care
the main focus is the client, we continually strive to deliver a quality service to vulnerable individuals who wish is to stay in the comfort of their own homes safely.
Through a Client Focus Group we build on our strengths and identify our weaknesses which enables us to continue to grow and diversify in to new challenges.
Over the years we have developed a clear set of objectives with which we strive to:
- Protect the physical and emotional welfare of people using our service.
- Provide a high quality responsive service to enable and assist Clients to retain as much independence as possible in order to remain at home for as long as possible.
- Provide a needs-led service based on each Individual's assessed requirements.
- Provide services which meet or exceed the National Minimum Standards
- Regularly consult with the Client and their representatives, keeping up to date with the services we provide ensuring we meet their changing needs.
- Recognise the role of Care Workers as an integral part of our service and to promote and encourage their contribution.
- Ensure the needs of Clients are paramount with regard to any decisions or activities affecting the Clients care.
- Providing our clients with the information they require to minimise risks whilst enabling them to maintain their independence.
- Deliver the service through a locally based office to facilitate closer working with all partner agencies e.g. Health, Social Services, and Housing etc.
We continue to provide support to clients living with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health conditions as well as becoming specialists in Palliative Care and all types of Elderly Care in the home.
has now become renowned for providing high quality Live-In care to clients with all types of needs including Physical Disability and End of Life as well as providing carers to local Residential and Learning Disability Homes within Dorset earning a reputation for providing quality care.
Today new challenges face the care industry with changes to funding and legislation helping to ensure the client remains the focus of care provided.
are committed to growing by embracing these changes such as refusing to undertake 15 minute calls and providing our carers with contracted hours, whilst retaining our local links and the ‘family’ feel which we are rightly proud of.
We see our clients as customers who should have the right to expect excellent customer service; to be listened to by a caring, approachable and professional supplier of services.
AAI Care believe this approach sets us apart from all other Domiciliary Care companies.